Last Updated: September 1, 2020
Lucy St. llc, is an artist-run company that owns and operates https://LucySt.com . We create and sell wearable art objects through this website.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time, Lucy St. LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This policy applies to Lucy St. LLC, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us.
Through the use of www.LucySt.com , you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this policy.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that Lucy St. LLC. does not control, nor by individuals not employed by us. If you visit a website that we mention or link to , be sure to review its privacy before providing the site with information. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent to better understand the way in which websites garner, make use of and share the information collected.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you or provide you with any products or services.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/ or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and sever logs.
In addition, Lucy St. LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality and service.
Lucy St. LLC. may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we
have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence, of you consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Lucy St. LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to third parties. Lucy St. LLC, may collect and make use of personal information to the assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.LucySt.com.
Lucy St. LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Lucy St. LLC. uses various third-party social media features including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other interactive programs.
These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Lucy ST. LLC. control.
Disclosure of Information
Lucy St. LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Lucy St. LLC
Lucy St. LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Lucy St. LLC. products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, social media channels, newspapers, or other public means to post a notic
Children under the age of 18
Lucy St. LLC’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of eighteen (18). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that the verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is not authorized to use this site without express/written parent or guardian permissions/consent.
information. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is not authorized to use this site without express parent or guardian permissions. Purchases made for minors must be made through a legitimate account created by a parent, guardian or responsible adult.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you send in images for our online “family album” (gallery) or upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. Lucy St. is not liable for any misuse of media that any user may upload to the public and the resulting unauthorized use of that media by other users on the site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Additionally, we may also use third-party cookies from companies like Google and Facebook to enhance your user experience and our product offerings.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content and links from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. gifs, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Notice to European Union Users:
Lucy St. LLC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016.
This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
How long we retain your datA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. You will not be notified upon deletion.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have
certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to Contact@lucyst.com.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to Contact@lucyst.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to Contact@lucyst.com.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at Contact@lucyst.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to Contact@lucyst.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at www.LucySt.com.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Contact@lucyst.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt- out. Lucy St. LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments and email addresses may be checked through an automated spam detection service to authenticate.
Lucy St. LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitiveinformation via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever wecollect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protec t sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Lucy St. LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
Lucy St. LLC
21960 SW 118th Ave
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR
21960 Sw 118th Ave Miami, Florida 33170
Acceptance of terms